AXI International makes every effort to assure that its products meet high quality and durability standards and expressly warrants the products described herein against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is not intended to supplant normal inspection, care and service of the products covered by the user, and shall not obligate AXI International to provide free service during the warranty period to correct breakage, maladjustment, or other difficulties arising out of abuse, misuse, or improper care and maintenance of such products. Our express warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
This warranty shall only extend to and is only for the benefit of original purchaser(s), or end customer(s) who use the products covered hereby and subject to the terms and conditions herein. This warranty is not an on-site warranty. Travel requests will be at the discretion of AXI International. Defective systems and ancillary products will require a return authorization number and shipping to AXI International’s factory in Fort Myers, FL. Any warranty claim received by AXI International after one (1) year from the date of purchase will not be honored even if it is claimed that the defect occurred prior to one (1) year from the date of purchase. Claims outside of this one (1) year period, and for claims not listed within, payment, repair, or service will be awarded at the sole and exclusive discretion of AXI International.
This Warranty shall NOT apply to the following:
- Damage or deterioration caused by normal wear and tear.
- Failures caused by any external cause or act of God, such as accident, collision, theft, vandalism, riots, wars, freezing, lightning, earthquakes, windstorms, hail, volcanic eruptions, floods, tornados or hurricanes.
- Failures due to alterations, adjustments, unauthorized changes to the product(s), neglect or improper storage, repair and/or maintenance.
- Failures due to abuse or application of the product(s) for uses other than for which it/they are designed or intended by AXI International, including but not limited to, improper installation or location in a harsh, corrosive or saltwater environment.
- Failures resulting from attachments, accessory items, and parts not sold by AXI International.
- Repairs by any party other than those authorized by AXI International.
- Failures resulting from user’s delay in making the product available for inspection by AXI International after notifying AXI International of a potential product problem.
- Cosmetic damage, discoloration, rusting, corrosion or scratches from applied paint.
- Replacement of consumables such as, but not limited to, fuses, lamps, filters, etc.
- Additional expenses for repair after normal business hours, i.e., overtime or holiday labor rates.
- Expenses for rental of equipment during downtime and/or performance of warranty repairs.
- Expenses related to investigating performance complaints and/or troubleshooting where no manufacturing defect is found.
In addition to the limitations above, this warranty shall not apply to products (1) which have been tampered with, altered or repaired by anyone other than AXI International without the express prior written consent of AXI International (2) which have been installed improperly or subject to misuse, abuse, accident, negligence of others, improper operation or maintenance, neglect or modification, or (3) which have had the serial number altered, defaced or removed. The liability of AXI International under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product. AXI International assumes NO LIABILITY for labor charges or other costs incurred by any purchaser incidental to the service, adjustment, repair, return, removal or replacement of products. AXI INTERNATIONAL ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONTINGENT OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, WITH THE RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY POLICY, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN. AXI INTERNATIONAL ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, CONTINGENT OR OTHER DAMAGES EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF AXI INTERNATIONAL’S NEGLIGENCE. NO EMPLOYEE, AGENT, REPRESENTATIVE OR DISTRIBUTOR IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY ON BEHALF OF AXI INTERNATIONAL OTHER THAN THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN.
AXI International reserves the right at any time to make changes in the design, material, function and specifications of its products. Any such changes shall not obligate AXI International to make similar changes in such products that were previously manufactured.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, any claims against AXI International are limited to the remedies as expressly set forth in this warranty and any other further claims, such as but not limited to, compensation for any damage incurred other than to the AXI International product, are hereby excluded.
Warranty Claim Procedure
To make a claim under this warranty, please call AXI International at +1-239-690-9589 or 1-877-425-4239, and provide: Name and location where unit was purchased, the date and receipt of purchase, model number, serial number, and a detailed explanation of the problem you are experiencing. The Customer Service Representative may, at the discretion of AXI International, arrange for a Field Engineer to inspect your system. If the inspection reveals a defect covered by its limited warranty, AXI International will either repair or replace the defective parts or products. AXI International assumes no liability, if upon inspection, AXI International or its representative determines that there is no defect or that the damage to the system resulted from causes not within the scope of this limited warranty and customer shall be responsible standard rates incurred by AXI International, as established from time to time by AXI International.
For service and sales, please contact AXI International:
AXI International | 5400 Division Drive Fort Myers, FL 33905
Tel: +1-239-690-9589 | Toll Free: +1-877-425-4239 | Fax: +1-239-690-1195
Email: [email protected] | Internet: www.axi-international.com