AXI International Corporation is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant for the daily needs of a successful CEO in both work and home life areas. Extensive global travel will be required, must be available after hours and weekends as needed.
The Executive Assistant provides daily support to the CEO of a multi-national corporation based in Ft. Myers, FL. The primary responsibilities will be to support the daily needs of the CEO to include transportation, shopping, errands, managing his personal business and supporting daily corporate business activities including correspondence and calendar management. Responsible for coordinating all global travel arrangements as well as accompanying the CEO in all travels. Must be able to travel internationally on short notice with the possibility of traveling for 4+ weeks at a time. Must handle confidential information with discretion.
The ideal candidate will maintain:
- The ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of personal and professional situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong command of the English language.
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to communicate professionally with a wide variety of individuals, including international business persons.
- Professional appearance, demeanor and speech.
- Administrative, time-management and organizational skills a must with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be very detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently on projects and work under pressure.
- Ability to travel globally as needed – up to several months a year.
- Ability to work a varying schedule to include nights and weekends as needed.
- Naturally energetic, self-motivated and possessing a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat and various social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Multi-lingual proficiency ideal.
- 3-5 years of prior experience as an executive assistant preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Aflac, Supplemental Benefits
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Company provided laptop
- Long-term career potential
If you meet the expectations outlined above, please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.